new ricer fad

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i was looking at the latest issue of Mini Style magazine online at the feature car, a Del Sol. i was looking at the pictures of it and on the rear end of the car, the owner put a nitrous gauge on one side and an air pressure gauge (for air ride) on the OUTSIDE of the car beside each of the tail lights. what in the hell? its the stupidest damn thing i have ever seen. heres the link to it:

http://ministyle.com/mag/05Jan/Feature1/2.html

that is perhaps THE dumbest thing i have seen in a long ass time. :blink:

It doesn't look TOO bad...

delsol.jpg

'course I had to help it out a li'l....

oh and you all are obviously missing what i am talking about. heres a pic of the rear end with the gauges next to the tail lights:

06.jpg

wow he doesn't live too far from me, about an hour 10 minutes or so in Delaware county.

Maybe I should go shake his hand for the rims/color and then slap him for the exterior gauges...

now how can you see what they read if they're all the way back there? is that so the guy pushing him can see if he's out of gas?

I think it's for when he's standing outside his car he can see the amount of pressure thats in the air ride.

All I know is that is just begging to be stolen.

Stupidest thing you've ever seen ? You've obviously never seen the Filipino trend of putting aircleaners on the outside of your fender.

-> Steve

IMO, the gauges pale in comparison to the park bench that he has apparently stolen and bolted to his trunk.

Originally posted by Celerity@Jan 16 2005, 11:03 PM
Stupidest thing you've ever seen ? You've obviously never seen the Filipino trend of putting aircleaners on the outside of your fender.

-> Steve
[post=446653]Quoted post[/post]​

not all of us do ricey ass shit :lol: :fuckyou2:

Something else I just noticed....that's a GIANT fucking tip...you could bring immigrants into the country with that fuckin' tip.

Dayum.

And they misspelled 'Smoothed'.

Interior; The dash, center console and doors where smothed out and painted.

And for the love of God, someone tell me what the fuck this translates to in English:
Power: CRV Tech engine swap, 2.0L bottom end V-Tec head, Ractive header, Ceramic coated header and it's a stick.

Message for MiniStyle Magazine: I DIRT NOT UMBERSAND WHAT YOU'RE SAYIG!!!

Jesus Tapdancing Christ, did a third grader do this writeup?

Originally posted by civicious@Jan 16 2005, 11:55 PM
Something else I just noticed....that's a GIANT fucking tip...you could bring immigrants into the country with that fuckin' tip.

Dayum.
[post=446672]Quoted post[/post]​

First thing i noticed -> its Mondo Big.

Typical honda - mad $$$ into it and still slow as ballz

Back