New ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Should be able to remove those tail lights. I realize there are 4 pieces but they all come out pretty easy. Usually the access panels for bulb changes is enough to get on the bolts.

No need to match someone's paint....just make sure it's for the same chassis. 96-97 right?

Pretty much. But I might just go get a same color 94-95 trunk lid from the junkyard, and get the lights as well. I have a plan for it now...

This is gonna be a cool lil diy project

Hope your's and the donor car's paint faded the same. Otherwise it'll probably look a little shitty.

it probably will be... it's not like it's new at all. I fixed my brakes yesterday, and then hurt my neck testing them. So... they work GOOD. Now it's time for some tires.

The only hard part about the trunk lid will be rewiring the lights that would be in the lid, but I'm no slack ass when it comes to wiring shit up. It will be done right.

Since I last updated, the Accord began losing power and getting a little sputtery for a few seconds after a few minutes of driving, so I'm gonna change the fuel filter soon and replace the VSS and hope it fixes my speedometer... other than that nothing much going on with it. CRX is in the shop though. Turns out not much was really wrong with it

i sold the crx and kept my rims. put em on the accord... gonna be gettin a settlement after an accident related injury to my neck and all so im gonna be on the market for a damn wrx soon.

Attachments

• 293900_550853041611076_1171226862_n.jpg
    293900_550853041611076_1171226862_n.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 197
what... its sold not junked and i needed new tires and had new ones on these rims. plus i had more money for bills and all

Well, I guess it's time I revive this thread. I'm about to buy the car back from my sister (sold it to her a while back which i never covered here) and it has some problems i need to fix.

It just started having some pretty bad braking failures lately so she's not really driving it much. Tomorrow I'm going to check it out.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm really not much of a mechanic, but I am mechanically inclined and have good help. Anyways, it needs a tune up, the brakes fixed, and some new suspension... I already decided on a suspension setup, but I'm not sure where to find good brake system/ABS parts at decent prices.

So here soon once I get the car back and get some tools I'll be getting this thing roadworthy again. The first priority obviously is the brakes

Back