new rims

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oops my bad, i thought this was rims/tires/suspension .."need to stop smoking"
it didnt say but there is a kid in my town running around with these and there not to bad.i accidentally bought the 16" rim .i didntknow there was a 15" ..

look nice. I have never heard of the brand, personally would have gone with rota slips. they are a god name, and cost about the same. They look nice though. Nice buy.

well i thnk the "speedy" name is a sticker. It says comes with removable satickers. But nice rims... post pics when you get them mounted.

ok so i got them mounted and a new set of tires.the guy sed none of the tires would fit my car so i settled for sumitomo for $75 bucks a pop.no bad there pretty damn sticky as well.i got my first test of this when i was coming home from my friends house and a motorcycle blew threw a stop sign and i slammed on my breaks and slid about 3 feet doing ruffly 30 mph.only because my breaks locked up.worked pretty damn good.my old tires would of sent me into a uncontrolable spin"happend twice before".i wish i had a digi cam but it looks super sexy.just like the slipstreams.almost identical except for the center cap.i didnt use mine cuz they were lame but hey what the hell.how much does an alignment cost?because i notice that at high speeds it shakes a little.all and all not about $875 bucks spent.

settled on sumitomo, no, those are damn good. i had a set of the v rated and they were the best tires i have owned.

shaking, well i had this problem with rota slip streams so i sold them and got stock si rims. i had the car aligned and the rims balanced twice and they still shook at about 75 mph which i dont get from the honda rims at all. maybe i needed a hubcentric ring i dunno.

well they were pretty much my third choice, i would of rather have payed less and got the kumho ecsta tires that were on sale for a while but hey they did there job.
and i am pleased with them.except i dont like how the car is pulling on every little bump,but thats just because they are new a much wider than the stock tires i was running before.but they corner real well.

Originally posted by PHOBIA@Jul 5 2004, 07:47 PM
well they were pretty much my third choice, i would of rather have payed less and got the kumho ecsta tires that were on sale for a while but hey they did there job.
and i am pleased with them.except i dont like how the car is pulling on every little bump,but thats just because they are new a much wider than the stock tires i was running before.but they corner real well.

kumho ecsta suck balls

Back