New Rims....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MikeBergy

Blah blah blah....
So I am thinking about getting these rims...United Arrows. Give me your honest opinion of what you think. If you have any links to these rims that are in english, post it up. I have limited knowledge of the rims, except that ray's makes them and I think they look tight. They also come with near new Neo Gen's. Any input is appreciated.

gallery_29008_280_332.jpg

doesn't look too bad, but the real question is "will they look good on your car?", give us a pic of your car and we can tell ya. not bad, wouldn't put those on my hatch tho, good luck

:werd:

neo-gen's SUCK BALLS. And I speak from experience. They wear out fast as hell, and don't grip for shit.

Personally, I think those are butt-ass ugly, but hey- to each his own. But, if they are made by Ray's they stand a good chance of being very strong and very lightweight.

Originally posted by racintweek@Feb 12 2005, 01:01 PM
overall pretty nice, only thing i dislike is the color
[post=460099]Quoted post[/post]​

To each his own. Personally I like the bronze contrast with the white and black. I might paint my car a satin black tho.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Feb 12 2005, 07:14 AM
Personally, I think those are butt-ass ugly, but hey- to each his own. But, if they are made by Ray's they stand a good chance of being very strong and very lightweight.
[post=459980]Quoted post[/post]​

Either that, or very heavy and very overpriced....

they are cheap wheels. yeah, they have ray's sticker on 'em... but its kinda like BSA and BBS or whatever it is...

they look pretty decent...
any tire made by nitto is a waste of rubber.
i don't know about paying 1100 bucks for 'em though.

shit, i sold my volk te-37's with pirelli p-zero's on them for that price.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 13 2005, 07:03 PM
they are cheap wheels. yeah, they have ray's sticker on 'em... but its kinda like BSA and BBS or whatever it is...

they look pretty decent...
any tire made by nitto is a waste of rubber.
i don't know about paying 1100 bucks for 'em though.

shit, i sold my volk te-37's with pirelli p-zero's on them for that price.
[post=460538]Quoted post[/post]​

well, I was gonna get them for 900, but thanks for the input, I actually decided not to buy them, I really want some se-37k's.

Back