new rotas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pugarex

i just ordered my rotas yesteday 15x7 but i dont know what tire i should wrap them with. im planning on spending about 4bills. what do you guys recomend? i know i should some good tires but my expenses on other things. ie tickets bills and 600 dollr car payment 400 dollar insurance (3 mos) 900 dollar rent and basic utlities. i think that i can manage to spend a little more.

Quoted post[/post]]
cool falken Azenis RT-215 that is my tire thanks man.

I am pretty sure the RT-215s are discontinued, with the rt-615s replacing them. good luck finding your size with the 215s. But they are a good tire. Wear rating on them is pretty low though. I'd get different tires if you want them to last very long.

i use this as my daily driver but i have tires and wheels on it right know but they are 13 inches and not that wide ok tires. i had my hopes up on those wheels any thing similar with similar price.

You can get a damn fine tire and still come in way under that bidget.

yoko 388 (or 338?), yoko as430....

both are very nice... the first one for a nice all season, the 2nd one for a higher performance summer/all season.

i guess i will go with the yokohama es100 only thing is what size shoul i get with 15x7 i think 205 would be good unless the tire is not offered in that size.

es100s are :) but if you get any kind of snow or ice forget about it, or make sure you have winter wheels.

i see no snow or ice. sometimes it gets a lil bit cold but its ok i live in the central valley in cali.

Back