New sandals I bought

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Flip-Flops are cool, Mandals..... :thumbsdown:

Girls in flip-flops are hot!!

Bottle opener in the sole? Sweet! Now make one with a back strap for the heel and I might buy it.

they got swim trunks with bottle openers and the whole shabang... ill just stick with my steel Samual Adams key chain one...

alls i got to say is any guy one this board that hasnt owned a pair of birkinstocks has no idea what sandals are all about

Damn prowler...I do like those sandals..My wife might buy them for me next week...Or at least thats what she says....We found them online for 35 bux...
I also like the Reef Flex that are Royal/Navy...<--Those look nice too....I think they are about the same price..
How much did you pay for yours and where?

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 5 2005, 11:42 PM
got mine for $35 at a local store
[post=521203]Quoted post[/post]​

NOt bad....
Im hoping My wife gets me those green ones...I might buy the black ones too....

still waiting fo' prowler to answer my question..
WHere and how much.....?

i used to think wearing sandals was gat also...untill i accually started wearing them. goin to the beach is no fun with shoes on. i bought a pair of sandals pretty much just for the beach and now i wear them as often as i can during the summer, i love them.

i would wear sandals, but with a size 14, they would look like clown sandals. and those converse allstars, LoL, i had to try them on to see how they look, LoL. but yeah, it sucks not being able to walk into any store and buy shoes, thats why i stick to my skate shoes from ccs.com. skate shoes are by far the most comfortable shoes to me.

Originally posted by SiLude@Jul 8 2005, 01:08 PM
skate shoes are by far the most comfortable shoes to me.
[post=522638]Quoted post[/post]​

:concur:
i use to wear nothing but shell toes... then i got a pair of etnies.... bought a new pair of shell toes the same day, about a year ago... the shell toes are still in the box never worn... lol

Back