new scion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mattcalica

have any of you seen the new scion they are coming out with? the TC?
tc_head_mid.gif
thats a small pic...the car is actually very clean and it comes with a toyota dohc vvti motor...i think its a very nice and simple car, i might have to buy one of these babies when it comes out!

:werd:

The Scion xB is kinda neat, but the tC just looks like they cobbled together a bunch of other cars and made another car out of it.

I think that the tC looks better than any of the other scion cars out there, however they all look like shit. Phuck Scion. :)

i like the scion xB's... i see them everyday living here in los angeles along with ferrari's and porsches... the only difference is that all the scions here are BAD ASS!!!

my budddy who works for Rev Hard has a white scion, carbon fiber [practically everything]... i cant remember if he had 18's or 19's? bad ass sound system, and the Rev Hard prototype Turbo kit for the scion....

all i can say is bad ass... unfortunately i havent seen the scion TC

I dunno the xA and xB both look clean as fuck to me, and that car...looks very very nice. :thumbsup:

okay, for all of you comparing it to a mazda 3...this car is only a coupe, 2drs. I know its kinda hard to tell from that small pic, but its really a nice car. comes with a 2.4 liter toyota vvti engine...how can you go wrong? I think its nice, to see it in full go to their website.

the tC is pretty hot
i like it more than anything honda is offering right now

the lines are good

tc01.jpg

tc04.jpg

the wheels look good

tc05.jpg

roof design is pretty hot

tc07.jpg

seats have good bolstering and look supportive

tc08.jpg

rear seats recline

tc10.jpg

loaded right off the bat ... no need to haggle about options

pretty good power... HP: 160@5700 rpm / Torque: 163@4000 rpm

and it has full support from TRD (that means you can get some good performance mods straight from the factory / dealer and not void your waranty)

so basicly what we have here is a small sporty car with plenty of potential to be made quite potent
and its priced right around $19,000

if i was looking for a NEW inexpensive fun car it would be pretty high on my list

http://www.scionlife.com/tc/

Originally posted by driverunknown@Feb 12 2004, 07:13 PM
That back window kills the whole car. It somehow looks out of place. Too round maybe???

could someone be a little too fucking picky? you remind me of Domes about women.

That car looks fucking badass. 160 hp and 163 ft lbs of torque? thats comparable to the 2.5RS Subaru puts out, only without the AWD platform. I bet that car runs mid 15s if not slightly faster, Scion is doing it right...and I'm keeping my eye on this brand.

:thumbsup: I like that. The interior looks good, and the body has good flowing lines.

And to the above comment, the hatch is probably like that, so the people in the rear aren't having to angle their heads funny not to hit the glass, like they have to in an integra.

The new supra someone posted up look like ass...

whatever happened with that anyway??

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Feb 12 2004, 09:57 AM
I think that the tC looks better than any of the other scion cars out there, however they all look like shit. Phuck Scion. :)

:werd:

Back