New "Selective Attention" test

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i watched the second video first and i noticed the gorilla and the player leaving the game but the curtain changing colors i missed.

nice twist on the second one
i remember watching the first one over from the beginning because i thought they edited the video

was i the only one too busy checking out the asses to even notice much of anything else?
i did notice the one chick leave, but thats because she had a nice ass, then it was gone. lol.

Cool, I missed the moment the other player left, but I noticed she was gone at the end. I saw the gorilla and the color change, and I counted 15 passes.

all i saw was 4 hot girls and 2 ugly ones playing with 2 balls....

gorilla? curtain? :shrug2:

I got the number of passes, the curtain, and the gorilla. I didnt notice that one of the chicks left though. I did better than I thought and it looks like I did better than most of the dudes on here, of course, on booty watch.

Maybe E should add a do not scroll down since there is kind of a hint/spoiler right there.

I counted the passes, saw the gorilla and the chick leaving. Didn't catch the curtain though.

I realized at the end that someone on the black team left. Caught everything else though, and got the number of passes correct.

Back