New set of wheels.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
This should help me get to class a little quicker. I havent seriously tried skateing in over 5 years . . . yet i can still ollie, shuvit, and kickflip :ph34r: I used to be pretty good so the next few days should be interesting haha.

Mod list:

Powell Blank
Powell minilogo wheels
Tracker B2 trucks
I think its got pig bearings (too lazy to dismantle now)

And yes, I was the one who put the Drift Faction sticker on there :)

gallery_27272_487_68913.jpg

gallery_27272_487_97066.jpg

gallery_27272_487_28124.jpg

Old school tracker b2's

gallery_27272_487_112418.jpg

Dunno yet, but i have seen a few people rocking those HUGE sidewalk surfer boards lol.

Although, this type of board is just designed for skrewing around so we will see :).

awsome man. i used to skateboard a lot, powell makes some nice shit. Are they the ones that make the swiss bones bearings??

im lookin to get a long board sometime this summer, my new apt will finally be close enough and not down a hill (meaning going uphill to class) to campus anymore.

nice board.

Yeah powell still makes the "bonez swiss" bearings . . i used to have em.

The funny thing about this board is that all theparts on it i have had in some form or another.

lol we had a sweet board a friend an i made. old school whale tail board with 4-5 inch risers and off road skateboard wheels (they had tread, looks like the old Big Foot RC tires. that thing rocked, skate on dirt, over rocks, over big cracks.. everything!

its all about black panther quickies for bearings.

and a killer secret for wheel longevity.....

toss your wheels in the freezer for a few days before you use them and they will last a butt load longer.

thats the Ryan Sheckler / Bob Burnquist secret.

I offered to sell em to you but you didnt have $20 . . . so i sold em to clayton for that much.

Ok, I know everyone is about to flame me.........................but.................

I rollerblade... :ph34r:

I used to skateboard, before I started rollerblading. I was good too. I could Ollie like 6 stairs and shit. I can still Ollie, Kickflip, Shuvit, Heelflip, and do a few grinds on small stuff. I used to laugh, because I would go to the skatepark and all of the skateboarders would talk all sorts of shit. Then I would show them up on their own boards! LOL! :laugh: Needless to say, I am friends with a lot of skateboarders now! :mrgreen:

Nice deck, though I was always partial to Black Labels myself.

Back