New Setup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxtc_vtec

Well I got rid of my ctr swap and have been piecing a new set up and just trying to get some estimates on what kind of numbers ill be puttin down. here are the parts"

ls block bored .25 over
ctr pistons
fully built b16 head, p&p, 3 angle valve job. supertech valvtrain, supertech high compression valves,
buddy club spec IV's cams
skunk2 im
jg edelbrock header w/ 2.5" flange
440cc saturated injectors
apexi n1 catback
cometic head gasket

i have some other shit but i cant think rite now. ill be running the hondata s200 on this.

well considering you will be at like 13.5-14:1 compression with that setup you should put down decent numbers. i cant say definitively what you'll make, only you can find out by doing it and putting it on the dyno. but probably around 220+ hp but it will all depend on your tune. hope you have good engine management, like crome or better. i also dont even know if youd be good with 93 oct, you might be limited to race gas with that high CR but you might get away on 93. again it will depend on the tune.

at least you have proper head work and cams to go with that CR :thumbsup: good luck with it.

c16 gas is what you need...but it should haul ass at the track

nope.... but why pauter??? are you set on their brand

well i dont think i would wanna go with eagle after i saw what happen to mikesrex on H-I. he threw a rod, so that kinda steered me away from them. im also lookin into the crower rods also.

if he threw a rod, i dont see how thats the fault of the rod itself, something else was probably wrong either installation wise, or clearance wise.

Back