New Shoes For The Coupe...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGProject

YEEEEAAHHHHH
Ordered them last night. Got some silver 15x7 Konig Heliums. I was debating which wheel to get, and after looking over prices and weights, the Heliums seemed like a good idea.
konig_heliumS.jpg

Hopefully they'll be in by Friday, and I can take some pics.

Though I haven't been posting up most progress of my car, I'll try and be more consistent with coverage once the spring hits and all my goodies get to go on. So far I have done (and will be updating shortly)...
- Invidia test pipe (on)
- OBX header (so sue me, I bought rice - on the car)
- Fidanza short throw shifter/ES bushings - (on)
- ES motor mount inserts - (in)
- K&N drop-in

Waiting to go on...
-Gen 1 Omni's with new cups, 12k/10k
- GSR brake/sway bar upgrade
- OE mudflaps
- JDM amber fogs/red/white tails
- JDM sidemarkers

I've been pretty good with my money, and have been able to buy a lot of the stuff for a decent price, and I've saved money to boot.So I'm going to splurge with my tax money. On the top of the list....
-Tire (for the new Konigs)
-Carbing rear tie bar
-Blox upper rear links/ Rear LCAs
-Beaks rear subframe reinforcement kit

Yeah, they're budget Volk CE28N's. First meet around these parts in in mid March, and I'll be damned if my car insn't slammed and sitting on these wheels by then.

When those first came out many years ago...I paid $770 shipped with Azenis RT-215's mounted and balanced on them...shipped from Cali to CT...it was my fist upgrade I ever bought for my CRX. ohh how time flies.... :(

I wish they made those in 4x114.3, 17 x 9.5 with a zero or negative offset.... :(

I like the sidewall possibilities - 205 at least. 17's look ridiculous on Civics, plus the wheels weigh only 11lbs.

wheel is 11.3 lbs...and the tire you slap on will be around 24-28 lbs.... 13 inch CF-48 are 11 lbs, and advan A008's are 10 lbs...21 lbs a corner...full grip , and will last a season...but sucks in the rain...but your going for a daily driver, and not a old autocrosser...

Still, the Heliums are one of my favorites...cheap, light, and sexy in bronze.:)

Back