New Si Came Out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
right the 06 si.. you mean dealers are just getting them today?
I'm not sure when the dealers got theirs but the 15th (yesterday) was the actual release date.

I leave for a couple hours and my thread turns into a thread about sigs :laugh:

Yeah so the new civic si ran 15.6 in motor trend.... I don't like it as much anymore as my bro's rsx type s ran high 14's all day long...

the new civic is nice looking but i do not see many people paying almost 30 grand for one. Damn in 2000 the si's didnt even go for that. The rsx even though heavier, i would still rather have it :)

Road and track got a 15.1 out of it, which is what i would expect. I believe its actually slightly heavier then the Type S and has less tourqe and a little less horsepower. Reguadless id rather have a type S, but the new Si is a good bargin, being only $19,900.

Quoted post[/post]]
Road and track got a 15.1 out of it, which is what i would expect. I believe its actually slightly heavier then the Type S and has less tourqe and a little less horsepower. Reguadless id rather have a type S, but the new Si is a good bargin, being only $19,900.
lol do you live underneath a rock? dealers are asking 30k...

you know what, i'm gonna give my aun't husband a call at Long Beach Honda and i'll let you guys know what the are letting them go for.

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah so the new civic si ran 15.6 in motor trend.... I don't like it as much anymore as my bro's rsx type s ran high 14's all day long...

magazine times are averages... not one single set time. I still don't trust them.

There was an article sometime last month, they had already broken in an 06 Si and dyno'd it to the tune of 209 hp to the wheels.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

magazine times are averages... not one single set time. I still don't trust them.

There was an article sometime last month, they had already broken in an 06 Si and dyno'd it to the tune of 209 hp to the wheels.

Well after riding in my brother's rsx type S, I believe they're about right. He beat an RX-8 and a GT on a roll on, but lost barely from a stop.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
lol do you live underneath a rock? dealers are asking 30k...

you know what, i'm gonna give my aun't husband a call at Long Beach Honda and i'll let you guys know what the are letting them go for.

They are asking around 25 or so, and thats because of the high demand. Once the hype dies down you will be able to get them for 19,900 or lower, which is the msrp on them.

Quoted post[/post]]
I don't know where you get your info but I read the release date was 2 week ago on the 1st.

Reference

http://hondanews.com/CatID2010?mid=2005120125313&mime=asc

WHere did you hear it was on the 16th?
I was at Roberson's Palmdale Honda looking at a Ridgeline and they had a 06 EX there and I asked them when they get the Si and he said the release date was the 15th... I was there on the 4th, they had no Si's

On Dec. 1st they put the new si on their website, so I'd assume that was the release date.

Back