New site up. www.importbuilders.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The shirts are done. Im checking shipping Monday. Im going to take them out of the sealed box and count them today, along with wrapping them in a plastic bag.

I'm guessing your theme was showing your performance numbers off where everyone can see them as soon as they hit the page?

The basic design looks ok, but the center is very busy.

The middle of it is busy, like everyone said. I always wondered how I could transport my dog on my CBR. LMAO when I saw the pit on the back of the R1.

heres a question....

what/how/whatever are you using a shopping cart?

to be more specific....did you buy the software for it? programmed it youself? bought the "package" from your hosting company?

like to hear your thoughts/comments/suggestions on the shopping cart idea.

trying to do one myself....but dont know jack about them

its a yahoo store.

frankly, jeff, i don't know why you are using them. the are better, cheaper options for you

Looks like the theme is to show the IB symbol quite a bit. I like it, but I'd make the symbol a little less prominent. Simply stating IB spec gets the point across for me. :)

a mis of replies. I am impressed with pissedoffdelsol's re-work.

Can I e-mail you the main page and have you do that? Yours looks WAY better than mine!

Thank yoU!

I was going for the theme of trying to convey that almost every single product I have is a proven commodity so the customers can feel more "secure" in their buying decisions.

I will continue to write articles as well. I think those help alot.

Jeff

Originally posted by Import Builders@May 16 2004, 01:48 AM
a mis of replies. I am impressed with pissedoffdelsol's re-work.

Can I e-mail you the main page and have you do that? Yours looks WAY better than mine!

Thank yoU

you are using my work right now. i built this entire site myself. it's what i do for a living. i spent a whole 15 min on that mock up.

send me an email if you seriously want me to work for you guys.

New word on the shirts they shorted me 4 Large, 1 X. LArge and gave me 5 mediums (including the 2 I wanted.) And also they have to wait until the check clears before they can give me the change back on it, which I am using for the shipping of the shirts.

On the shirt purchases I have a suggestion. My suggestion is making them available even without a purchase. Yay or Nay?

I won't really sell them. I will give them away to people who make big purchases.

jeff

A friend of mine wants to buy one, he wants an extra large, cna I sell him one and put the cashish in the box-o-shirts?

Im interested in teh strut tower bars and rear lower tie bar for my 90 CRX... how much shipped and also my friend wants one for his 89 HB... whats the build structure like?

Back