NEW skin

Thoughts?

• Wack :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • This one's ok, but i liked the old one bet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i havent' made my mind up on it yet...

I think it is a good look. I didn't like it at first, but it seems to work a lot faster on my pc than the old one did. Lot's more smiley's to choose from too.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Sep 17 2004, 11:12 PM
:couch:
[post=391788]Quoted post[/post]​

hell ya, that's what I'm talking about. I want that guitar rocking smiley. I see it in other forums, why not this one.

ps, I did not even notice the updated look, I thought you were talking about the bb system from the old one, like a check up on how everyone's liking it. I honestly didn't notice the skin changes, they were subtle. Weren't you thinking about giving users the ability to modify their own skin on their pc? Maybe that was just an idea. :dj:

Originally posted by cheese9988@Sep 18 2004, 11:50 AM
You should add an option we can vote on, I forgot what the old one was, because I did. :ph34r:
[post=391854]Quoted post[/post]​

:emofo:

brian, how about a choice that we can select from a bunch of skins...

it's making everything all funky... buttons are on top of each other instead of in a neat row... and the bold all over makes everything bigger. it looks scatterbrained on my computer... so, i don't like it.

if you made it yourself, B, that's awesome. :) but, it just is funky on my comp.

if you're having problems, clear your chache. you're probably seeing half of the old skin mixed in with the new skin

Back