New Skyline GTR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ugh, looks like the Skyline's glory days (at least appearance-wise) is in the past, IMO the R34 was perfect.

FUGLY.... I the R34 was dope this is a bastardazation, it looks like all the new shit that cadilac and crystler are putting out. And is it just me or does that car look heavy as hell.

Nissan tech: <strongbad>your forecast for today is total crap!!!</strongbad>

Looks like they didn't create the new Skyline, they kinda found it.

And the battery-powered half-people they propped up to wave at cameras need to have their prozac scripts refilled.

When Cadillac did it, Yeah, it's ugly - But the result is actually worthwhile. The lines flow completely unique and with a purpose. With this Nissan idea the lines flow in a not-so-unique way (being a copy and all) and the purpose is one of a full-on visual assault.

I mean who has time to sharpen their headlights ?

-> Steve

This is not the offical r35 design. This is just a concept. There was this at the Detroit international autoshow 2 years ago. Concept cars never look exactly like the production version. Give it time, they will work the kinks out of the design.

<_< The front looks like a cross between a Cadillac and a 350 and the rear looks like an old school Corvette.

I dunno though...I don't think it looks bad, because I'm not going to compare it to the R34 in the looks department.

Back