New SoCal Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok, wtf... the thread died. any of the san diego county guys down for a 'lil mini-meet or sumpin' at racelegal at qualcomm this friday?

Originally posted by brc80@Apr 14 2004, 04:34 PM
Im in, and of drinking age so let me know.

same here, car will not be done yet, but I have the trusty TSX!
let me know

matt

Guys I am supposed to meet up with 2litre eg this week and will see what is going on I will probably be sending you guys a PM.

I can probably make it depending on the location and day. I prefer night since I found out my car runs better at night and must be back by 10pm wifes RULES SORRY :slap: .

So where are you guys thinking of having the H.S mini meet.

Ill probably be there this Fri. since they canceled the last one, jsut dont got a nice car, gotta roll in my GF's camaro

What Friday are you guys talking about 4-30-04 or the next one.I dont think i can make it to 4-30-04 friday got to work late. Where and what is qualcomm A LINK TO THE ADDRESS.

Hey do you guys maybe just want to have the next meet at Cali Speedway on May 29? Just a thought let me know if not I will try to think of something else and send everyone a PM.

Originally posted by arpee79@Apr 29 2004, 11:53 PM
What Friday are you guys talking about 4-30-04 or the next one.I dont think i can make it to 4-30-04 friday got to work late. Where and what is qualcomm A LINK TO THE ADDRESS.

Yeah the one tonight. Qualcomm is the Charger's stadium. It is right off 15 as you are coming into San Diego. If you are coming south from 5, you could take they 52 east when coming into SD, then get one 15 south and you will see the stadium. if coming from 15 then just look for the stadium, the exit you use is Friar's Rd.

hey, i'm going for sure tonight if i can meet up with you or whatever... i'll pm you my cell number. call me if you get this before you leave.

EDIT: the racelegal website is http://www.racelegal.com/ for anyone that's interested.

ok, i'm goin' with my girl for sure. if anybody wants to meet up or anything... hit me up on my cell...

cell: 760.908.4879
nextel direct connect #: 125*132617*23

hit me up peeps... i wanna meet a few of you.

hey kyle, i went over to the Miramar Speed Circuit booth and asked them the prices. Its liek 23 bucks a race, or you can buy a membership for 50 and you get 2 races included, and then you get 5 bucks off each additional race. The races run 20 laps and can have 15 karts on the track at once.

I also asked him about group rates and he said that if we had some people they could hook us up with a few races, a room, and some food. I got the business card for the person i need to call to get more info, so if we can get some guys together it would be cool.

Back