new sponsor-- westcoast turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hi,

My name is Theo and I'm from Westcoast-Turbo.com. Sorry for taking so long to get on here and introduce the company. If anyone has any questions or is interested in group buys (for instance, we have one going on homemadeturbo.com for t3's for $299 and t3/t04b's for $399), let me know and I'll get something started. Also, I'll try to get some turbo-tech related stuff up soon (as soon as I get a little free time). Remember, if you guys have any questions or comments/suggestions, send them to contact@westcoast-turbo.com or just post them up.

Thanks,

-Theo

Quoted post[/post]]
you should post your group buys over this way too...

a lot of people don't surf the HMT forums...

I think alot of guys would buy here post up the group buy here too

Yeah im going to probley take that deal on the T3 60/63 for my ITR motor (my girlfriend will understand why she might get a 20 gift certificit for x-mas). Dont have the money for the rest of the kit but it is a good deal, to me it is a deal even if it is a rebuilt 300 bucks for a Garrett im all over it

Is the Homemadeturbo site down, I need the discount of the group buy but cant get to HMT site :mad: I depostied money in my account today and want to buy my turbo but i dont remeber the discount code, i emailed them but not responed yet.

Does any one know the code?

I want my turbo before I move to San Diego next Wed (12/28) and i figure 7 days for shiping so I need to order by tuesday (12/20).

Back