New Street Racing Video.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Agreed.

Both these Eclipses in this Video would hand you your ass any day of the week.

The White one clocked off a 12.4 @ 117mph and shattered 3rd gear on that run and had to put it in 4th to finish the run and still pulled off the 12.4.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@May 31 2005, 02:46 PM
Agreed.

The White one clocked off a 12.4 @ 117mph and shattered 3rd gear on that run and had to put it in 4th to finish the run and still pulled off the 12.4.
[post=505724]Quoted post[/post]​

Those talons were hella slow...even once they finally got it into gear it wasn;t goign anywhere

And shattered 3rd so he put it into 4th? I don;t know anyone that would go into a gear, and blow it out. Then instead of coasting, try to jam it into another gear. I gotta call b/s on this unless those cars were "detuned" to slightly over stock power for the street ha

edit: srt8s run like high 13s in the quater just to back myself up on this
SRT8

Dude don't argue with me. I am right you are wrong.

SRT8 has many 13.3 runs @ 108mph. I don't care wtf website you go on, where you look they all differ. Like I could find a Honda S2K on one site were it ran 14.8 and on another 14.1 and then if I ask on Honda-Tech someone said they ran a high 11.. :)

But I know what I see before my eyes vs a stupid magazine or anything like that. Car has ran many 13.3's all day long strong. So take that and toss it out the window. And if you want video proof as me I should have it.

And to those Eclipse's being slow. Um yeah the One that Wins. (White One) Pulled Parish (Blue Truck runs 10.6's @ 125mph) On the roll. So Slow is not that Eclipse.

And Kid Smashed his Tranny... He put it in gear because he was not sure at the time what happened.. He put in 4th and finished the run. But now car has a real tranny this year.

And thats the rest of the story.

Don't argue with me. I am not dumb.

Originally posted by 1320Video+May 31 2005, 07:11 PM-->
CarAudiophile
@May 31 2005, 06:34 PM
Dude don't argue with me. I am right you are wrong.

This man speaks the truth
[post=505810]Quoted post[/post]​

melvins talon is slow as hell in those vids period. 3 trannys maybe because he can't shift.

As far as the being cocky you can chill out, i search found 3 sites that said srt8s were in the high13s, so i posted one of them to back myself up, so i'm not pulling random shit from where ever.

And I like to see the vid of that blue truck, I assume you are talking about the caged one with the 4inch X-pipe, hes also got a turbo'd dodge (shelby charger maybe) because if he can barely pull ona 13.3 car theres no way in hell hes hanging with a 10.6

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@May 31 2005, 02:46 PM
Agreed.

[post=505724]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah...on the BOTTLE.

Ick.

*sigh*

White one. No Bottle. All Boost. Built bottom end. 394whp on a Conservative Mustang Dyno.

Blue Truck. WTF X Pipes and 4" Exhaust?. Put the Crack down. Its a Blue Newer Chevy Reg Cab truck. No Cage nothing. Put down over 1000ft/lb torque.

Reading a Magazine and looking up shit on the net is pulling out of your ass. Watching it run down the track and put up numerous 13.3 runs. Its actual real life. You can't tell me no hard to try what it actually runs by some dipshit in a Magazine that can't drive to save his life and go off that.

White Eclipse is Fast. Should be a low 11 this year. And 3rd Tranny?. Maybe its because his car puts out decent power and DSM Stock Trannys suck balls. AKA not his fault.

No use to argue with me. Again. I am right you are wrong.

And check out www.1320video.com. All these cars are on this site. Including the Blue Pick Up. Not this one you dreamed up that also owns a Shelby.

Scroll down a bit.

http://www.1320video.com/videos.php

His 10.6 run is on there..

And I am working on Kyle to upload the 13.3 out of the SRT8 run so I can be right again.

AKA when I say something here. Its the truth. I have no reason to lie. I bring kick ass videos to you guys of people out there doing their thing. And have been in the Biz along time.

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Jun 1 2005, 10:52 AM
Ownzd.
[post=506102]Quoted post[/post]​

i'd watch the videos but i'm still sick from the shitty footage before... i'm out, i'll post again tonight with the links to thetruck i thought you were talking about

suck on this
i'm pretty good at making stuff up huh? notice the 4inch x-pipe and everything dick

I admitted that the 300 could be a 13.3 car, but guess what, even if that was say a 12.3 car, Cals car was right with him (slightly behind but just to argue we'll say next to) untill some freak fluke on the last race.

So with that in mind whens the last time you saw a 12.3-13.3 car run with a 10.6 truck.

P.S. if web links (aside from your own) aren't a good source, why are you posting them then thinking you owned me?

Hahah.. Pulled out the Wasted Bandwidth Comment.

You do realize there are 2 Eclipses right.

White One -- Ran down Parish

Green One -- Got Pwned by White one.

You -- Pwnz by us.

And the reason I say it because I know I am right. Its like arguing it water is wet. Yeah you may have a little case but in the end you sound stupid for arguing it.

And Dick?.

Thats not very nice.

Originally posted by 1320Video+Jun 1 2005, 02:53 PM-->
Originally posted by hybridsol@Jun 1 2005, 02:24 PM
suck on this

wrong truck
www.turbotruck.net

hybridsol
@Jun 1 2005, 02:24 PM
P.S. if web links (aside from your own) aren't a good source, why are you posting them then thinking you owned me?

Because the truth hurts.
And I dont feel like wasting my bandwidth to prove you wrong.
[post=506245]Quoted post[/post]​

i know its the wrong truck, i'mjust trying to prove that i don;t randomly make shit up. Your buddy tried to make me out to be a dumbass because i brought that truck up, and there aremore than 1 blue truck thats in the 10s wow for making a mistake and not reading you oh so enlightined mind

because the truth hurts? what are you like 16? you have yet to logically awnser a question

white eclipse should be low 11s this year? i'm not talking about what a car could do eventually, i'm talking abotu what they are doing in the videos

and say he did shatter 3rd, then grab 4th and still be able to make it to the end of the track with pieces of shattered gears flying around the tranny, and pull off a 12.4....guess what, hes hanging with a 13.3 car (barely pulling in 4th and still behind untill the last race) which means that white talon did not run 11s or 12s

logically awnser that question. theres no reason for insults, thats not proving anything but how immature you are

Originally posted by CarAudiophile@Jun 1 2005, 03:45 PM
Hahah.. Pulled out the Wasted Bandwidth Comment.

You do realize there are 2 Eclipses right.

White One -- Ran down Parish

Green One -- Got Pwned by White one.

You -- Pwnz by us.

And the reason I say it because I know I am right. Its like arguing it water is wet. Yeah you may have a little case but in the end you sound stupid for arguing it.

And Dick?.

Thats not very nice.
[post=506280]Quoted post[/post]​

don't accuse me of being a crack head and not knowing what i'm talking about.

Are you even reading my posts? i said before the green one is slow (melvins) now i'marguing that this white eclipse isn;t what you are making it out to be

Thats good becuase Melvin owns the white eclipse.

I don't speak honduh speak too well, I'm giong back to turbomustangs.com

Your confused dude. Its ok so is Kyle.

White one is Fast. White one Never Raced the SRT8. The Green one raced the SRT8.

We speaking that clearly enough.

Your right I shouldn't say what the car "Could Run". Just know it has alot in it and this Tranny will hold.

Anything else I need to answer for you?.

Back