1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new studies with MDMA...

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by pissedoffsol, May 9, 2005.

1. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

w00000000000000000 h00000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!one!!!exclamation!!!!!1!!!!!!!!

sign me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Dude....um...damn...I....hate....my....past, help!!!!, can I have some X now?

4. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

aint that a bitch...they can make ecstacy semi-legal

But they can't see where if they make weed legal and tax the shit out of it like cigarettes how much money they would make. Not to mention a 60% drop in people incarcerated.

5. formby

formby learning in progress

X helped my relationship with my mom....

when i did take lots of X i lived with my mom..and when i got fucked up we would talk for hours about our problems..until she found out i was on X the i got kicked out...lol

6. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

Im with 92civic, if they tax weed just as much or more as tobacco, then the govt will make SO much money. If the govt grew fields and fields of weed, created a market so they were the only player, tax the fuck out of it, they could be rolling in cash. They would have to make some laws saying you cant grow or sell your own pot so they could make max profits. but this thing with X is stupid, it kills your brain, its like saying "hey guys, lets use heroin or crack too!"

7. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

...I would steal lots of it. Nightly.

8. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

9. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

It's crazy how much weed is grown here on the oregon coast. Tons of unused forest land, people have weed patches all over the damn place. It's a lot like NorCal, really. :lol:

10. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

It seems like the voice to legalize weed is getting stronger. Look at Montel, he has MS and is really pushing to get it legalized for medical use. Do I feel that weed should be as easy to buy as cigaretts?? No I really dont. I dont wana be driving down the road worring about some dude that is high off his ass killing me. Granted every drug effects everyone in a diffrent way. When I smoked I just laughed eat my pizza then crashed out. I didnt feel like doing any thing at all. The govt would make an ass load of money but think about how lazy everyone would get. But maybe if they did legalize it there would be a few years where everyone thought it was the coolest thing. Then people will grow out of it and use it every once in awhile. The only kinda cool thing I can see about legalizing pot would to beable to sit on your front porch smoke some dope and flip the cops off. Just sit in your house, watch some Opera eat some apples with honey on them and call it good.

11. StarBellieAngel

StarBellieAngel Senior Member

If you ever researched the history of MDMA and its use, you'd know it was used in marriage counseling in the 70's. :)

Looks like more people just don't understand that... the more you take, and the more often, the less serotonin you produce, and retain, so later in the years, the brain will be reduced to swiss cheese, and they'll be extremely depressed.

12. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

Yeah i heard about that Star. I think it was PCP or Speed that was designed by the govt to make super soldiers till they all started going crazy.

13. swanny

swanny Senior Member

that thought made my mouth water. literally. :huh:

14. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

PCP.

Honestly, this whole marijuana debate is stupid. Alcohol and Marijuana together would reduce the country to ruins.

15. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

i don't get this... care to elaborate?

alcohol is already legal...

and few people i know drink AND smoke... its usually a night of one or the other...

16. Citizen_Insane

Citizen_Insane Senior Member

Everyone I know drinks and smokes.....drink 2 beers, smoke a bowl or two, and the drink 2 more, and you fell just great!

17. 92civicb18b1

werd..

of course they're gonna have some competetion, but they'll still make an assload of money.

I'll take a pack of Newport Haze and I suppose I could try some of the Basic Dirt when I'm broke.

To be honest with you I would pay the extra premium to smoke it legally.

It's like cigarettes. Sure we can grow some tobacco plants, but we don't. Yea we can also buy tobacco in a bag and some papers...but who wants to take the time to roll it...it will be the same with this after a while even though I do like roling my own blunt.

When they first started with cigarette they just rolled em up themselves....Americans are lazy, they will pay an extra 10 bucks to have the shit done for them.

Drinking and driving is far worse then smoking and driving. I try not to drive when I was high, but wouldn't even get in the car when I was drunk. The penalties would probably be the same as a DUI/DWI.

18. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

taxing weed :thumbsup:
    not paying to incarcerate non violent criminals who's only crime was smoking/holding weed :thumbsup:

the weed tax could pay for the illegal war... :ph34r:

kinda like coke and the whole iran-contra affair

this whole country is already in ruins, stocks are completely overpriced for the value of the company they represent, the federal defecit is so high that the "safest" investments ie: T bills are looking more and more worthless everyday, and the infrastructure is in dis-repair, but instead of reinvesting/rebuilding our country our tax dollars get sent to foreign countries to help them build infrastructure...

i think legalizing weed could not do any more harm than the current administration has managed to do...

19. 92civicb18b1

the Us/State pays 4-6k a month to hold EACH inmate....it would actually save the common people money. Less inmates, less taxes. Then they would have the huge extra profit off of their newly accustomed law.

20. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

But do you think that the 1/8 is really worth $75 or would be if it were legal. People pay 75 an 1/8 because the fact that its illegal, its hard to get/grow and the fact that if they are cought, it could mean a long jail sentance. There is a reason why drug dealers have a shit load of money. If you made it legal, it might cost the government a few dollars to make an 1/8 and if they taxed it 1000%, it would still be cheaper then the drug dealer's price and the government will still make a killing. That is of course if only the government had access to the seeds.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted