new study about women shows

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
A study in Wisconsin showed that the kind of male face a woman finds attractive can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle. For instance, if she is ovulating, she is attracted to a man with rugged masculine features. And if she is menstruating, she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors shoved in his temple and a bat jammed up his rear while he is onfire. Further studies are expected.

:concur: all the females in this state are fat, hairy, lesbians.

Posted on Oct 5 2003, 08:06 PM
QUOTE (xyswany @ Oct 5 2003, 04:56 PM)
all the females in this state are fat, hairy, lesbians.

what does that have to do with the post?

:ufucktard:

:owned:

she is more prone to be attracted to a man with scissors shoved in his temple and a bat jammed up his rear while he is onfire. Further studies are expected.
* there are more man hating butch lesbians in this state than san fran.* i dunno im ripped disregaurd my prior posts.

Yesterday scientists revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones.
To prove their theory the scientists fed 100 men 12 pints of beer and observed that 100% of them gained wight talked excessively without making sense became emotional couldn't drive couldn't think and refused to apologize when wrong.No further tests planned.

Originally posted by driver1@Oct 6 2003, 04:46 PM
Yesterday scientists revealed that beer contains small traces of female hormones.
To prove their theory the scientists fed 100 men 12 pints of beer and observed that 100% of them gained wight talked excessively without making sense became emotional couldn't drive couldn't think and refused to apologize when wrong.No further tests planned.

This one got a chuckle out of me, heh

:worthy:

That is 100% true.

ya i liked that one alot to cause of how true it was so i figured id threadjack a little and post it also quite funny

Back