New Suspension is great!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

luVTEC

Just finished installing my new suspension on my CRX, Tokico HP's and Eibach prokit. Dam this car handles nice and the ride isnt too stiff either. The only thing thats complaining are the tires :p .

I know its not the best setup out there by far, but it was money well spent...didnt cost too much either (especially when you install it in the driveway ;) ). Good bang for the buck B)

I am planning on doing a similar setup myself, due to the fact that it looks like i am in the same finaciall situation as you. :)

how much did you spend for the springs and shocks? and how long did it take you to swap them?

thanks.

for both the integra nad crx im going to be using the tokico kits... they come with struts and springs.... no mix-n-matchin fer me

Glad to hear you are satisfied this helped me in makin my final decision...

Originally posted by dveit@Jul 11 2004, 08:57 PM
I am planning on doing a similar setup myself, due to the fact that it looks like i am in the same finaciall situation as you. :)

how much did you spend for the springs and shocks? and how long did it take you to swap them?

thanks.

I dont quite know what the exchange rate is like, but it was about $500 or so I think.

For the swap it took about 4hrs in my driveway to do all 4 (first time doing this kinda work), its not hard at all but on one of the old rear shocks it was a little rusted so I had to use a grinder to dissasemble the old unit. just make sure you have a coil spring compressor...they're cheap.

Back