new suspension

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

juan.andres

I'm looking for a new suspension for my 2003 civic, any suggestions?
Thanks alot!

depends what your looking to spend, ride quality, do you want complete coilover kit , just springs. and then you have anti roll kits crossmemeber braces, strut tower brace.. if your just looking to lower the stance you can go with either a eibaqch pro kit or sportline kit, the eibach pro kit is able to use the stock camber adjusters to correctly adjust the camber of the car. when you move to the sportline kit your dropping it an extra half inch, which will need a camber kit that eiback also makes. the springs will run you around 200 dollars for either kit, very close in price. and then if you want coilovers tein is probaly one of the top companys that are not as expensive as either the buddyclub or eibach coilovers for your car. tein depending again on what model you get can run you low end 900 to about 1800. if your looking at the best of the best for coilovers buddy club makes a great one that costs about 4000.. so it all depends on how much you want to spend or what kind of ride you want.. i personally would suggest tein, its not that bad in price for the quality, and your able to adjust it for different quality in the ss model, which is roughtly 1100, via a in car computer. then you can look into anti roll kits and strut tower braces and all that other good stuff, but start with a good base with the coilovers so you can see the greatest improvement.

Back