New Swap Prices

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by GSRCivic101@Mar 21 2003, 03:06 PM
:worthy: I can get a gs-r swap for 2500 your shit is over priced>

What from a friend?Or local shop?There is a general price range that people go by and that is the norm,shit I can get one for about a grand,but that doesn't make the norm a high price.

if that website is for THE SWAP SHOP, then thjey are very very reputable here in so cal... 4200 is about right for so cal people, i'ca been able to get it cheaper but that is importing from different places... type-r swaps go for about 5000 for a full swap around here...

karnash - the problem with so cal is that its expensive around here... chris at hook-ups gives some of the best prices and some very very decent work... i say stick with him, unless you can get a hold of dr charles madrid, when his shop closed everyone lost contact of him...

i recently found out where he works though lol

wasnt it place racing? im prob. wrong. but thanks for ur advice....

domeskilla on here says u coo coo, so i appreciate the advice!!!

:werd: on hookups! i will get my swap done there...whenever i get around to it. have heard nothing but great things about them and one of the members here got his swap done there a few years ago and told me he is very happy with it and with their service. not only are they good, but they do a clean, neat job.

as for swapshopracing, their prices are pretty damn good from what i hear. i knew a guy who got a B16 swap into his rex from there and even though it runs, he said he was not happy with their service and had wished he went to hookups or prospeedperformance in anaheim instead. i called hookups and they quoted me $400 more than swapshopracing's price for a B16 swap, but i think its worth it. also, hookups has a lifetime warranty on the labor.

here is the website for hookups (though theres not much there)
http://www.hookupsimporttek.com

Back