new switchbox im working on

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
so this winter i decided to do some work on the truck and one of the projects for it involves new switches so i decided to make a switchbox. i decided to use a plastic skull i found at a local costume shop and some siwtches i bought at Radio Shack to make this switchbox:

the skull:
skullbox001.jpg

the switches (DPDT momentary switches):
skullbox002.jpg

the outcome (notice how the switches look like a mohawk):
skullbox003.jpg

skullbox004.jpg

inside of the skull:
skullbox005.jpg

i know the switches look like they are mounted really close but they are fine. im gonna solder the wires on and use shrink tubing to use to insulate the wire so everything doesnt short out. also, there is only 3 switches im going to use. 1 for the front 2 bags, 1 for the rear 2 bags and 1 for all 4 bags. let me know what ya think.

thanks man. the first skull i tried it oon, i really screwed it up bad...lol. all thats needed is to wire it up. i wont do that until i tear apart the inside of my truck when i go to get it ready for the body drop im going to do :)

It looks even more badass in person. He decided to show me while I was busy trying to kill people today so I didn't pay attention to it much. lol

But yeah, it's pretty nice.

drill some eye holes and stick a red LED behind them.. might look kinda cool

edit*.. kinda like the terminator

terminator_robot.jpg

Back