so this winter i decided to do some work on the truck and one of the projects for it involves new switches so i decided to make a switchbox. i decided to use a plastic skull i found at a local costume shop and some siwtches i bought at Radio Shack to make this switchbox: the skull: the switches (DPDT momentary switches): the outcome (notice how the switches look like a mohawk): inside of the skull: i know the switches look like they are mounted really close but they are fine. im gonna solder the wires on and use shrink tubing to use to insulate the wire so everything doesnt short out. also, there is only 3 switches im going to use. 1 for the front 2 bags, 1 for the rear 2 bags and 1 for all 4 bags. let me know what ya think.