new table set for the condo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

been through walmart.com a couple times now... nothing.
nothing you like? or you could not find slipcovers?

here's something that might interest you
home depot (and lowes) are having sales on all cordless tool sets
i think 20% off, the ryobi set isn't the best quality, but for non commercial purposes it should be sufficient, 10 tools for a good price, always handy to have these things
was 400, now only 320
033287138807_4.jpg

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US...ID=9876&pos=p01

those are all love seat ones... not sofa ones though. and i want a solid black.. nothing else. and no denim crap. god, who would want to sit on a jean couch?

Quoted post[/post]]

here's something that might interest you
home depot (and lowes) are having sales on all cordless tool sets
i think 20% off, the ryobi set isn't the best quality, but for non commercial purposes it should be sufficient, 10 tools for a good price, always handy to have these things
was 400, now only 320
033287138807_4.jpg

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US...ID=9876&pos=p01

lol- i bought the starter kit a while ago.

has the circ. saw, the drill, flashlight, sander, and 2 baterry packs w/ charger, and a 120 pice bit set for 120 bucks.

i really dont need anything more than that.

and as for ryobi-- its no dewalt, but i've been using their stuff for a while now, and i love their tools. i've never had a problem with any of them.

yea, dewalt is by far the best out there

my brother does construction and he's had his big dewalt cordless set for prob 3-4 years and its sterting to wear out now, and he uses(abuses) the shit out of em...

here's a real deal for ya

lowes has the 4 piece dewalt set on sale for 279, plus an additional 20% off
and then there was a misprint in the flyer and they are giving away a free dewalt tool with the 4 piece set
so you end up with 5 dewalt tools, 2 batteries, 1 hour charger and a case for about 220-230...
not all stores are honoring the misprint, but if the manager is cool they will give it to you...
GREAT SALE and a great deal

bah, i don't need it.....

the needs > wants now. and it sucks. lol

just wait for a sale

time is on your side on this one unless you are planning on having company you need to impress

or just get the fabric spray paint, and if looks like shit then cover it
lol

Another thing....is wait....

Since you just bought a new condo...your name and address will get spread around like a $2 whore...and Lowes, Home Depot, Linen and things....and just about any and all companies will get your name and address...then they start sending you coupons and crap....throw the crap out....and use the coupons....I love it when Lowes sends me a 10% on anything card....it comes in real handy buying large items. Plus you real estate agent might be nice enough and send you a $50 gift certifacate to Bed Bath and Beyond....mine did :)

and your also going to get offers for PMI and mortgage shit out the ass....you mail box will be full for about a year....and nothing that you need or want either.... :cry:

I've gotten 2 10% off anything from Lowe's so far, a $50 off $250 or more from Home Depot, and all kinds of other coupons since I moved in.

Waiting is about the best idea ever. Also with Christmas coming up, I needed some racks and whatnot for my garage... I'm HOPING to be opening them, or some gift cards come tomorrow night. :wink:

Back