new tactics in the hunt for Bin Laden

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This is just a cheap trick to come up with a "November Surprise" at the polls in 2 years.

Conservatives up to their tricks again.

Also, I thought you couldn't post things from the Neo-Con "Bush / Cheney / Rove / Halliburton / Exxon-Mobile / Tobacco / Santa Clause owned Zionist Fox News anymore. No Right-slant news allowed. It must be from a neutral source, like the AP, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, NY Times, Boston Globe, Al-Jazeera, Happy News Network, Or the Cindy Sheehan / CAIR / MADD / Rosie O'Donut websites.

Read the rules, man.

bahaha, until Fox news is losses it's credibility with the world at large it is still very much a real news source. It's also the most watched news channel in America

Every news/media agency has an agenda they are promoting. If you think there is a single media entity that only wants to inform and educate you, then you desperately need an education. People usually just find a news source that aligns with what they believe/want to hear.
For some people it's FOX news because they support the "war on terror"
For some people it's CNN/AP/Rosie O'Donut because they want to bring down the "evil Bush military regime"
And for others it's the the National Enquirer because apparently Aliens impregnated a catfish with Elvis' DNA and "Elfish" is now on a live tour performing in aquariums across the country.

Every news/media agency has an agenda they are promoting. If you think there is a single media entity that only wants to inform and educate you, then you desperately need an education. People usually just find a news source that aligns with what they believe/want to hear.
For some people it's FOX news because they support the "war on terror"
For some people it's CNN/AP/Rosie O'Donut because they want to bring down the "evil Bush military regime"
And for others it's the the National Enquirer because apparently Aliens impregnated a catfish with Elvis' DNA and "Elfish" is now on a live tour performing in aquariums across the country.

Don't be hating on Elfish!!! He's the king of the seas!

blah, as usual we're getting away from the subject. I was trying to illustrate that the liberal battle cry of "Bush doesn't care if we get Bin Laden" isn't exactly true.

blah, as usual we're getting away from the subject. I was trying to illustrate that the liberal battle cry of "Bush doesn't care if we get Bin Laden" isn't exactly true.

The liberal battle cry is "Why haven't we gotten Bin Laden?"

C'mon... where is he? Now THAT's a guy I would watch get hung on Youtube.

you both still avoid my point. This is proof positive that we are doing no only the usual man hunt military stuff, we're even thinking outside the box. Give credit where it is due

you both still avoid my point. This is proof positive that we are doing no only the usual man hunt military stuff, we're even thinking outside the box. Give credit where it is due

Is it that hard to find an old guy on dialasys in the middle of a desert? We found Saddam how quickly? That's my whole point. We should have focused our attention squarely on Binny before going after Saddam.

That is what makes me think there was more than the War on Terror driving our invasion and ousting of Saddie. Something along the lines of "He tried to kill my daddy" also points me in that direction.

I will be happy when Bin Laden is caught. Not one second before.

you don't give credit for trying to finish a job, you get credit when you get it done
and it only took 6 years to figure out the approach wasn't working?
*pat on the back*

If America wanted to find him, he'd be found. We have satellites that can put a cruise missile on someones coffee table. We have BILLIONS of dollars to work with. Hundreds of thousands of personnel to employ in the effort. No one is that good at hiding.
I STILL call bullshit.
Indian Trackers? they expect credit for "trying" by sending Indian Trackers? Give me a fucking break.
More smokescreen and BS.

I hope your brains were washed by hand, because it would appear too small a load for any machine I've ever seen:

US can't catch Bin Laden: See Bush doesn't want to

US catches him: This is just to raise Bush's poll numbers

IF and when the US catches bin laden i might consider the theory that the president isn't a complete and utter moron incapable of running the smallest business let alone the whole country

I hope your brains were washed by hand, because it would appear too small a load for any machine I've ever seen:

US can't catch Bin Laden: See Bush doesn't want to

US catches him: I buy tickets to his hanging. Front row.

That is all. I will applaud Bush for nabbing his ass.

That is all. I will applaud Bush for nabbing his ass.

Everyone said that about Saddam too.
EDIT:

AND ...

Iraqis voting
The Taliban disbanded and Afghanistan returned
Women in school
gas prices reduced
school grades brought up
unemployment reduced

The only thing I can honestly say that Bush has, himself that is, let us down on is the Mexican immigrant thing. I hope I just don't understand it. The rest is, as Silver is trying to point out, nothing more than a liberal bias squelching any good, focusing on only the bad, and blaming bush for everything from Hell being in the bible, to the price of Pepsi.

Last edited:
Back