New tailights for my SI?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Frankie P.

Hey guys when I get ready to start up my SI build, would you encourage these lights over the stock ones? I love them, and my car will be white by then, with a cf hood. I like the tailights too, but instead of amber signals I will change them to white probably what do you guys think?

post the pic...I'm not registering on 20,387 boards to look at possible rice... ;)

wp01_1024.jpg

wp02_1024.jpg

wp03_1024.jpg

There you go, I didn't know you had to register.

They aren't too ricey, then it is a step in the right direction. Me personally I love them, just want to get some more opinions.

i like the tail lights...imo its a draw between the stock headlights and that one. go for smoked stock ones!

Tails almost if no JUST like that come stock on the 2004+ Si's... just get some that someone pulls out for ghey Altezza's.

:no:

stock? :yes:

I hate the taillights on the 04 Si's. They're just like altezza's, and they suck, because they're just ugly.

But hey, it's your car, do what you want.

spending money on parts that don't maek you go faster or handel better is pointless...........

just like these lights.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 3 2004, 09:02 AM
spending money on parts that don't maek you go faster or handel better is pointless...........

just like these lights.

*Remembering B's CarbonFiber Painted Windsheild Wipers...the double wiper type......

:lol:

but when i bought them, they served a purpose.

i was on the road, it started pouring. my current wipers were shot.

replacement blades did not have the right size.
so, i bought the CF ones for 9 bucks so i could see.

I think they actually look decent. Spend money on speed stuff first though. Buy replacement taillights/headlights when your stock ones break or something.

Those tailights are much different from the '04 tailights, and the headlights are projector I believe. I am planning to do the speed an cosmetic at the same time, so doing speed mods first really isn't an issue.

Back