What Do You Think?

• It's Okay, Consider Revising.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Don't Really Like It.

• Tattoos are G

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D See 2

Fresh out of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop... This will more than likely go in between my shoulder blades. I wanted something Original so I put my illustrator skills to the test. Tell me what you think?

tat.gif

It was okay at first, but I think i'm starting to like it more and more. I guess I better make sure i'm 100% satisfied before i go to the shop Eh?

not bad but the lower leg of the cross doesnt really look right
too much solid black
and the maltise cross is somewhat bland .... consider some scrollwork or something in there

:shrug2: just a few ideas

i think it will look really good between the blades, i agree with e solsi, that lower leg is a bit thick. but other than that :thumbsup:

personally I don't like it, but then again its your back and judgement call

I dislike it

I dislike how much fill work there is as with it being to uniform

if you were wearing armor and had a broad sword I think it would look great on the chest plate =)

but as a tatto nah

get rid of the ting in the middle and make it thiner and ur golden

i dont really like it but when you see it another person sometimes it looks better. i have a evil lepricon ripping out of my back, i like it but im sure alot of people dont. so its all up to u. your stuck with it not anybody else!!

I like it but if it were me, i would make it a little skinnier and maybe put it smaller on my arm or somethin.. nothin too big

good ideas. Thats def. NOT the actual size it will be. I was also thinking about this going on the right shoulder.

lose the bit in the middle thats a lot of ink and nothing really to show for it cant you put more of an elaborate design in the middle to break it up a bit ;)

Just make sure you put WEST COAST CHOPPERS right in there... like all those damn trucks and suvs have on their windows.... or the schools... on their sports shirts that say school name one way, mascot the other... sorry im ranting... the design is nice... im just fukkin tired of that damn symbol everywhere

I agree, the symbol is way overused... however, I need something to go in the middle. It would be WAY to plain without something.

Here's the newest prototype. I want it to be some kind of cross or religious symbol, as my family and I are pretty religious. Any better? Worse?

Also, I may just leave the middle open skin. Too much fill y0!

cross2_trans.gif

Back