New Tattoo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MoSeS

ok so i just got my 5th tattoo and i thought i was going to die. i have one on my chest and 3 on my back so i thought it would be nothing new, fucking wrong. i got this one on my side going from the bottom of my arm pit to my hip bone and i almost started crying and before any of you start laughing at me, i am only 5'10" and 135lbs so im a real skinny bastard and it felt like he was put the ink directly into my rib bones. it will be a long time before i get anymore work done on my sides.:D

WIMP (j.k)

Its never the same, no matter how many you get. Each part of the body reacts different to it and has a different pain tolerance. My right arm felt like nothing at all was being done, but then the left forearm was like murder the whole time.

As my buddy Recked would say, TTIWWOP!!!!!!!

Edit: FUCK, you beat me to it. :p

yeah, the ribs area, lower back, and ankles and wrists are supposed to be the most sensitive parts.
i wouldn't know... i'm ink free.

i'm gonna get some ink done on my wrist soon.. the 4 F's..
it looks like this
and stands for Frisch, Fromm, Fröhlich, Frei.. a german saying for Hardy, god fearing, cheerful and free..
jawb-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'm getting both sides done. Both are big pieces too. 1st one should be over winter break.

I saw that Miami Ink episode, that skinny lil guy sure had a lot of ink. He definately has a high threshold for pain, just wouldnt guess it by looking at or hearing him.

kat does some killer work. 3 of my friends got tats from here when she had her own shop in dallas (might still be open, not sure).

I have been highly contemplating getting "no regrets" tattoo'd somewhere. :phear: I never really was into ink, but I want some small letter, plain text that says no regrets in an area that will be covered the majority of the time.

A text like this,
http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/tattoo6.jpg

Nice and subtle.

Last edited:
Back