New Test See How Many Years Will Go To Jail =)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
http://www.thesite.org/magazine/dodgy.html

I should be in there for 60 years who would have thought sex in a park would be breaking the law as with on the side of the road and in blockbuster and....

as with many other things lol

this test is great to read just to see some of the weird laws

heres one of the questions, Ever shot someone with a bow and arrow? the reply is...

This is actually legal in certain situations in the UK in chester, you can only shoot a Welsh person with a bow and arrow inside the sity walls and after midnight. In york, excluding sundays, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow.

and another one...

Question. Have you ever masturbated? Their reply... You are fine in the UK, but in Indonesia the punishment is decapitation!

sounds like B should stay out of Indonesia

Years in prison: 111 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

Opps, I guess I belong behind bars.

Years in prison: 47 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!
not that bad!!
-canyon

Upstanding
How refreshing that there are still people around like you, who respect society and the law. Your Grandparents would be proud. You have a good knowledge of the law and a good public spirit, or you have rarely left the house… Either way - keep it up old fruit!

Years in prison: 12 Potential fine: £2000

I am a good boy :)

mine said risky:

Years in prison: 12.5 Potential fine: £2000

I suck

Years in prison: 86 Potential fine: £2000

who knew having sex with someone under the age of 16 was a crime :unsure:

i was 16 at the time and the girl was 14 so ha lol :p

ever bought stolen goods? lol that's probably why my car takes a shit on me every now and then...that's karma kicking my ass good...it's coo tho...i never buy stolen goods anymore...wish i never did, actually

Dodgy
Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 71 Potential fine: £7000

Damn.

:wtf:

Criminal
How much time are you allowed on the internet when you're behind bars? With those answers that is the only place you can be… You're a bad piece of work who must be doing some time at Her Majesty's pleasure. Either that or you're some kind of Harry Houdini when it comes to paying your debt to society.

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 122 Potential fine: £9500

that shit aint cool :( :ph34r:

at least im not up for the death penalty <cough>92b16vx<cough>

Originally posted by sisteve@Jun 4 2003, 09:29 PM
mine said risky:

Years in prison: 12.5 Potential fine: £2000

I suck

Haha, I got the same thing. Does this mean we need to start fucking shit up?

Crooked-Years in prison: 120.5 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty! :blink:

Years in prison: 65.5 Potential fine: £0

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 5 2003, 06:11 AM

at least im not up for the death penalty <cough>92b16vx<cough>

Come on now, it's not what you know, it's what you can prove :p

Back