New thread made...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted post[/post]]
can i get some detail on the si head and intake as for who did the work valve specs and some pics of both
mbell@shaw.ca
the head and manifold is for a D16A1 out of the 89 Integra... It's a DOHC head. Unless it's the Si motor you guys get there in Canada :shrug2:

I'll send you the pics later on tonight or tomorrow for sure. as for the shop who did the porting on the head, i'll have to go get a business card or something and if he has a website i'll link it to your e-mail. the manifold was ported by one of the tech's who works at Valencia Acura here in So Cal.

EDIT: Bump for added parts

witht the head can ith the broken bolt sitll in the head or is it stripped out?
and does the guy port for a living or on the side
and i will lwt you know later this week

Quoted post[/post]]
Bump for a seller that's willing to work with ya'.
replied again... :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
witht the head can ith the broken bolt sitll in the head or is it stripped out?
and does the guy port for a living or on the side
and i will lwt you know later this week
no, the hole just needs to be re-threaded, I pulled the bolt completely out and I noticed that it came out stripped.
the guy who ported it has a shop out here. I'll send you his # if you want, I just need to find it. I did find out that it's not a full on race port job, it's just slightly ported w/ a 3 angle valve job.
let me know then :)

midnight bump...

no one needs anything? :cry:

buy something from me as someone's christmas gift to help get thier swap started or something :mrgreen:

the tranny is pretty much sold to Blanco... :)

Morning of my girlfriend's baby shower-bump... :)

I know someone needs something, my son is on his way, I need some money guys :p

Bumpizzle fo' shizzle my nizzle...

Tranny= Pending to Blanco...

ECU, Manifold, and a few parts I forgot to list= Pending to BlackIce90HB...

I also have various Alternators, starters, stock mounts, ect... for B and D Series...

well i just spook with the cousin and he wants to go ahead with the build of his car so I will be getting cash when i see him next then sending it to him

Quoted post[/post]]
well i just spook with the cousin and he wants to go ahead with the build of his car so I will be getting cash when i see him next then sending it to him
so does this mean you still want the head?

Quoted post[/post]]
P'M'ed, consider it sold

Bump for a good seller willing to work with you...hey, my first bump, you should feel special :cool:
thanks... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back