New Tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
Since I ate up my ghey Toyo Proxes with my camber kit not adjusted, and getting $235 from a tire shop for breaking some stuff on my car, I finally order my new tires. I went with the same circumference as my stock tires, so the speedometer will be correct. They're Falken Ziex ZE-512 205/50/16 at $80 a tire. Anyone run these tires before? I liked the price, treadwear, and allseason design.

nice tires. im looking at a falken brochure i picked up at a carshow saturday. the tread looks alot like my nankang ex-601's. been trying to get my nankangs to screech around a turn, but havent been able to do it! i took an on ramp with a 270 degree mildly-banked turn at about 60mph and could feel my brain mashed against the side of my skull but still no tire squeal! sorry for bogartin your thread. at least its getting bumped :)

lol, at least someone cares

the tires get here thursday, so i'll be a happy person then. just paying for m/b and alignment is going to suck

ntaccord1.jpg

ntaccord2.jpg

They handle really well so far an dI have a bit more clearnance than with the 40 series I had before. I'm happy. But the alignment wasn't done very well. It looks like the front right tire is a little \ and pulls a tad to the right, so I'll have to go get it readjusted.

wow that would be one shitty alignment job. are u sure it is messed up, because hondas pull to the right due to torque steer. glad ur happy with your tires though.

just for fun, i wanted to see if i could cleanup your car in photoshop :D
s3e733559686d5.jpg

I was wondering what happened. I was like, wtf, I didn't take a picture from that angle. Anyways, it looks better.

Clean this one up and I'd be impressed

Winter

holy shit thats dirty dude. how did you get the headlights all dirty, but not the corners? :blink:

Back