new to 91 RS!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

snake7589

so i bought a 1991 rs integra bout 3 months ago and was only using it for work but i have seen alot of people with them and doing some awesome stuff to them i was wondering if someone could help me out and where i should strt to get this car going in the right direction!!!

p.s.

im new to cars for say so please if i could get real answers to my question it be great thanks guys!!!!

well i was thinking power and handling because i know alot of people do engine swaps and what not so i was also wondering if i could leave it stock or should i consider it

before you make it go fast, make it stop and handle the speed.. once you get your suspension/brakes where you're happy then proceed w/ your swap

fix anything thats broken, replace all bushings, suspension, and brakes.

dont mess with any swaps or ls vtec, have the motor built and buy a turbo kit and get it tuned.

end of story and it will be an expensive fun story at that.

dont really need upgraded calipers.. just get some decent pads like Hawk HPS and new rotors.. Brembo blanks are a good choice, dont go w/ anything slotted or drilled... you can also upgrade to steel braided brake lines too

Back