new to accords

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rushcrx

ok ok i am a crx man but i am getting an accord for a daily driver first of alll i think i am going to need a new tranny soon so if anybody has one cheap let me know asap!! but also i am planning on getting a rsx new in a couple months and am going to prolly do a swap in this accord it is a 90 and i would like to know what would be the most cost to power ratio. I know i can h22 it but i am not sure what i am gettin into. i swapped a b18 into my crx so i know most of the basics but any info on a swap into a 90 accord would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll only be worth your time and trouble to swap an H-series into your car (or a JDM F22B or JDM F20B, both of which are closer to an H-series than an F-series).
Why not just save your cash for when you get the RSX? You'll drop at least 2.5 or 3 grand swapping an H-series into your Accord.

F22,F23,H22,H23,F20B,F22B.

All he is saying is that for the money, H22 is the best option.
Boost, Nitrous, ACME Rocket, whatever you want to try is an option.

You can save a lot by swapping yourself, but the motor stuff will still be close to $2000 by the time it gets to you.

Back