new to forum

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

robby j

Hi All. I'm new here but not new to Honda. A few Civics, and Accord, a G2 Legend, an old Prelude (81), and now a 97 2.2 CL 5 speed. I'm more old school muscle than tuner with a number of Chevy 383s, Monte Carlo SS 454 (71 I think) SS 396 Chevelle...the list goes on. I once built a very nice 83 Olds 4 door Cutlass sleeper with an LS 6. More recently an AMC 360 tucked into a 95 Wrangler. Current project is a 69 Javelin with a Chebby 350. (had a 6 cylinder)

I recently bought the aforementioned CL, and it's a real nice road car which I'll use for cruising and longer interstate trips. Daily I drive an Opel Corsa. Oh yeah, I also have a restored 1966 Rambler Classic 770 4 door. Dumped the I6 232 for a Mexican I6 282 and motor is modded, but just a bit.

I live in Toluca, Mexico, but was born and raised up north in South Bend Indiana, lived in Chicago for about 20 years. I'm an English teacher.

I hope I can add something here or there and that when I have a question, you all will help me out. Not many Acuras down here and car gets a lot of looks.

Car needs a few trim pieces that are missing, but I'll get to that later on. I just wanted to say hello.

Do you ever make a run for the U.S. Border with your muscle car, secret tunnels, and large amounts of dope in the trunk? :ph34r:

I do have plans for the CL. First get it to breathe a little better and fix it up cosmetically, the dinged doors and a repaint. a few trim pieces too. a better muffler but not a fart can. Then......... a chip? That's what I'm here for, to learn, and do it right the first time =)

And no, no drug runs lately, haha. No muscle car either, just a half finished Javelin project that I lost enthusiasm for.

by the way......i never meant to indicate that i have all the cars listed, but that ive HAD them in the past and that is my background. ive never done any work on any of my previous Hondas.

Back