New to Forum!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FireGuru

Hey guys!! (and gals if there are some...lol)

Name is Darren.

I'm from Ohio. I've owned a Honda years ago.

I just aquired an '89 Civic Hatch Back 2 days ago. She's in pretty decent shape. She's got a lot of miles and had a bad water pump that took me ALL DAY :MAD: to change yesterday. I really had to be inventive and use some cool tricks to get that dag-gone bolt out, but got 'er!! Today, thinkin' about changing out the stock wheels and putting on a set of after-markets. Then its' .... "what to do next"?? :g:

Pics to come!!

There are many newer Honda and Acura factory wheels that will fit your car that you can usually score pretty cheap. Gives the car a nicer, cleaner look, while retaining factory reliability.

if you are talking about the crank bolt, there is a hex tool that fits inside the crank pulley that will make your life much much easier. you can score it from advance or auto zone for about 20 bucks, but you need a competent sales person to order it for you unless you just get it off the website.

Welcome to the site. For the "next" you could by my 2000 Si and swap all its goodies and wheels over to it. I'm in Columbus. :ph34r:

Welcome aboard. In the last new guy thread someone said there are cookies and drinks but I don't know where they are. Let me know if you find them.

Welcome

Back