new to Honda civics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hcivicdx

I put a wiring harness on my 94 honda civic hatchback . I know the engine fan suppose to cycle on and off. I really have not drove the car far yet, my question is how long does the engine fan usually take to come on .

:) mine never comes on! unless it's over 90 deg f ambient temperature outside. and my temp guage never rises above the half way point. before i get flamed, yes it works....

in our current weather (50-60 deg f average) i can sit at the drive thru at mc donalds w/ the heater on, and my engine temp will actually drop! (when they're bein slow, approx 5-10min)

i've had a swap. '00 ex chassis, '95 JDM B16. Does anyone elses cool this badass?

you need to sit with the a/c on and test it, the heater draws warm air from the engine so it makes sense that it would cool it.

well yes i'd expect that to be completly true. my buddy's '92 accord wont do that. and my other buddy's '00 celica radiator fan always seems to kick on, even durring cold weather. i just havnt been in a car that stayed as cool as mine, that's all.

Back