new to hondas and cars please help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Id recommend getting a 94+ civic

Hey idiot. 92-95 all have the same body style. It's all the same car. Know what you are talking about before giving your opinion. And this isn't about Civics. They were talking about Preludes.

drop a k20a2 in it u would be pushing 220 straigh outta the box...

it would be more cost effective

That makes about as much sense as Hellen Keller running an Audio/Video espionage ring.

Keep your opinions to yourself.

Hey guys, in defense of ArmyGreen, an opinion is an opinion. Plain and simple. Now in defence of myself, I was just stating a fact and didn't realize I was interrupting a Prelude so I'm sorry and you won't hear ANYTHING else on this forum from me. I won't feed into drama if that's what your planning on either. Take care!.

Just read what has been said prior. I mean it's like walking into the middle of a conversation and saying something related but completely off topic...

I know I said I wouldn't add anymore no matter what, but I'm going to say I agree it wasn't my place to be posting something, I sometimes forget that I'm in a different thread, I think I was in the d16y8 thread before I came on the other day, haha. Happy New Years guys!!.

Where'd you get those statistics anyway?. I'd be interested in taking a look to see how many Civics were produced. Also, I re-read the stats for the Preludes and realized there isn't a 1997-2001 Civic, haha. My bad guys I'd like to take this time to formally apologize for not knowing what I was talking about, hopefully you can forgive me!.

Back