New to Hondaswap.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2kCivic

Whatz up everyone, I'm new to Hondaswap.com. Here's pics, and modifications of my car. Still looks stock, all my money's going into T3 Turbo Setup with Hondata.

Engine modifications
Powertech Header
Short Ram Intake
Apexi N1 Cat Back Exhaust

Suspension Modifications
Matrix Coil Overs Gave 4 inch Drop

Interior Modifications
Boss Mp3/Cd Player
Programmable Shift Light

car2.jpg

car1.jpg

car4.jpg

car6.jpg

hey man, it looks nice, ONLY thing i would change before you start modding any more, would be to get some better suspension. 4in drop is just unnecessary, and i personally dont like the looks of it, but if you do then thats cool too. but from a performance standpoint, those coilovers really arent doing you any good. 2in drop is really all is needed. otherwise it looks great :thumbsup:

Welcome to HondaSwap. enjoy your stay :)

Goddamn, 4 inches? it doesn't even look like it. 4 inches is a LOT, are you sure its slammed 4 inches? anyways, its clean and not riced out so welcome.

Yeah, i'm going to swap about the suspension, but i need dough to do that. Plus haven't decided what to go with.

It reminds me of my old coupe. It went through stages like that. It was slammed with the stock hub caps just like that. I miss it :( R. I. P.

Originally posted by 2kCivic@Jan 23 2004, 06:36 PM
Yeah, i'm going to swap about the suspension, but i need dough to do that. Plus haven't decided what to go with.

ground controls are very nice, and not that expensive. GC and koni yellows are a nice combination, but any good aftermarket shock will do too, like tokico or progress

The car looks real clean and well kept. The shiftlight better mean you're a track racer / autocrosser !

-> Steve

Back