new to hondaswap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Notice that ever since B got a gf, he's been asking for pics of other peoples' girlfriends? Hmm.

Anyway, welcome to the site. Enjoy your stay. Don't mind the hazing.

Click on my name to see some of LSVTEC's best work.

Haha, well I haven't seen her an I've seen a lot of other people's gf's on here.. so just saying....;(

Calesta... sounds really familiar for some strange reason. I may have read some of your posts/reply's in google searches in the past... something about your avatar and name that seems familiar...

I've been posting tons of tech stuff on these kinds of forums for almost 10 years now, so I wouldn't be surprised if you've seen some of my posts. Quite a few Google searches come up with my stuff in the top 10. I need to start my own reference site...

Calesta is a brain in a jar.

Thanks Cel, that means a lot! I just haven't had much time to post with the manpower reduction at work, getting married, and having a kid on the way. Oops- that's the first that I've mentioned of it to anyone online. ;)

i'm the poster formerly known as pissedoffsol.... so you've probably seen my around too.

my g/f is posted in the g/f pic thread. page 10 or so? something like that.

I've been posting tons of tech stuff on these kinds of forums for almost 10 years now, so I wouldn't be surprised if you've seen some of my posts. Quite a few Google searches come up with my stuff in the top 10. I need to start my own reference site...

I have seen your posts on many occassions, very helpful if I might add.

i'm the poster formerly known as pissedoffsol.... so you've probably seen my around too.

my g/f is posted in the g/f pic thread. page 10 or so? something like that.

i remember your name as well... small world.

Thanks guys, not trying to hijack LS_VTEC's intro thread too much... so I'll make a real post about it in a little bit. Pics and stuff too. ;)

Thanks guys, not trying to hijack LS_VTEC's intro thread too much... so I'll make a real post about it in a little bit. Pics and stuff too. ;)

Thread jack away bro... a welcome thread isnt important, besides ive got some write-up's to finish as well as my new ls-vtec build which WILL make 200whp so I can prove a "member" on here that my build did and again, WILL make 200+whp. :D That is all. Good day.

P.S.: your threads were very useful. :D

Back