New to hondaswap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, we got some spelling Nazis on here..

I'm not a spelling nazi, but if it means one word and is spelled like another, the meaning is misconstrued. Not a pet peeve, just a little quirk I guess.

Not you specifically, just in general. I know it bugs the hell outta me as well.

I love the english language and I actually scored full points on the reading and writing portion of the Washington state assessment. I failed math and science two years in a row though lol.

why is that? my grammer is horrible, i hate writing essays, but if you give me a math problem pen and paper ill get you the awnser. However, my girlfriend is a english major, but cant factor polynomials for shit.

why is that? my grammer is horrible, i hate writing essays, but if you give me a math problem pen and paper ill get you the awnser. However, my girlfriend is a english major, but cant factor polynomials for shit.

It's like that because I am almost all art. I love any kind of art: drawing, guitar (instruments), writing, etc. It's my life.

I think I'll make a thread and post pics I drew and you can see. Plus, I want some opinions, I'll be looking into getting into art school-type shit soon.

Great ill be looking foward to it, i can only draw still life (im not creative enough to just draw anything with out having it in front of me.

It's like that because I am almost all art. I love any kind of art: drawing, guitar (instruments), writing, etc. It's my life.

I think I'll make a thread and post pics I drew and you can see. Plus, I want some opinions, I'll be looking into getting into art school-type shit soon.

I can do basically anything. I slid out of the womb with a paintbrush in one hand and a pencil in the other.

Back