new to hondaswap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lowandslow

hello, i've been reading a lot of posts on here and thought i would join. everyone seems real knowledgable and nice. i have a 93 civic dx sedan with a minime swap (leaving for military in a couple months so didnt go all out), greddy catback and some tasteful cosmetics.
just want to get to know some ppl :D

reppin MAINE :sleep:

howdy, remember to use the search feature and read the FAQ :D
Oh, and make sure you post in the correct topic, this belongs in the members lounge

ill move it for ya ....

welcome

:moved:

Shit that has nothing to do with cars goes in here, the members lounge. If you want to sell it, put it in the for sale forum, if you hvae questions about how something is installed, like cold air intakes it goes in the general tech forum, i fyou are doin a swap it goes in your swap forum (by your I mean what ca ryou have 88-91 Civic/CRX 90-93 Integra goes into the ef/da swap forum etc.). So on and so forth. and dont post questions about what will i run in the 1/4 with these mods, or how much power will I make etc... Good luck and I hope you enjoy your stay here at hte Hondaswap Inn!

thanks all for the warm welcome (and for moving the topic)

winter is just getting over here, so i was waiting till about now to put the car back together. i'll get some pics as soon as i get my hands on my friends digi.

anyone here exceptionally close to maine?

<--- CT

theres a few of us in the CT, MA, NH, VT areas
check out the regional forums

what area of Maine are you in??

im in waterville at good ol college...its like a 2 hout trip to NH but not bad when the roads clear up
we got a little 'unofficial' club we call small town kreations, we meet up in the center of town 3 or 4 times a week

i still gotta get home and throw on my wheels, i was going to put them on last weekend...but sure enough we got snow yesterday so that worked out i guess. i'll get some pics up as well...
anything anyone wants to know, just ask...im a ppl person

Back