New to MD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not only are they legal, they are considered sophisticated and high-class. You see, having neons under your car says "Hey, I'm an individual, and you need to respect my high quality lights."

LMAO afi :lol: :lol: . but i live in md and im pretty sure they are illegal to have on when driving. i think you can turn them on while parked and at shows and stuff, but i think thats about it. they are ghey anyway if you ask me

Any NEONS are only ment for SHOW USE ONLY!, u can get a pretty nasty ticket for having them on while driving

Damnit, you are supposed to agree with me on the ricer shit, so everyone's car will look like ass. It worked on that one guy, who I told to get an APC wing, lol.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Aug 11 2003, 10:35 PM
LMAO afi :lol: :lol: . but i live in md and im pretty sure they are illegal to have on when driving. i think you can turn them on while parked and at shows and stuff, but i think thats about it. they are ghey anyway if you ask me

yeah im from MD too.. he's right on the money you can't drive with them on but you can have them

I bought a whole pallet of neon lights, broke them all open, mixed the "neon" into some paint and used it to respray my car.
Now at night I just take a set of jumper cables and I hook them up to my battery and hook the other end of the ground to the passenger side fender and the positive side to the drivers fender (or the other way if you want "reverse EL") and the whole surface of the car glows green like a toxic booger

:fr:

Back