new to me crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No licenses here. But they do have to be insured to transfer the title over.

Clean it up, repair it on the cheap, and flip it. Keep doing that over and over, getting a nicer vehicle each time.

There was a huge deal a few years back about a chick that traded a paperclip for a house. One item at a time.. She traded her paperclip for a pen, and her pen for something else.. It went on and on to bigger and better items... A running snow mobile for a pair of half dead jet skis, etc.. She ended up getting a house, paid for in full.. For a paper clip.

No licenses here. But they do have to be insured to transfer the title over.

Clean it up, repair it on the cheap, and flip it. Keep doing that over and over, getting a nicer vehicle each time.

There was a huge deal a few years back about a chick that traded a paperclip for a house. One item at a time.. She traded her paperclip for a pen, and her pen for something else.. It went on and on to bigger and better items... A running snow mobile for a pair of half dead jet skis, etc.. She ended up getting a house, paid for in full.. For a paper clip.

your some what close but not really. It was a guy that started with a paper clip. Heres the whole story: one red paperclip

I think the car looks good. Just do what you want and don't care about what others say because it's not there car

i like the fit..as much as i dont like any newer cars then 2000...
but im going to continue on with my plans

back to the crx..so i finished pulling the ac lines today..did a little degreasing and now the battery holds charge..so im thinking it was the oil thing that i mentioned before..plans for tomorrow im going to finish cleaning the bay..i want to tuck it but i dont exactly have the motivation to do so..
so ill probably clean up the interior..and mount my seats in it..

Don't bother posting pics if you're not gonna use Photobucket or sumethin'. I hate reading your threads because I have to click on all of your pictures.

P.S. mYz C-Rezx Iz KlEnEr.

well i just picked up a z6 head for $40...sold the fatfives that i had gotten for basically free for $125.got the head for $40
im getting a whole headgasket kit for $32 and a timing belt for $25...so ill probably be starting the head swap in the next week or 2..(waiting for the gaskets and belt to get here)

and before anything is said..my timing belt stretched and jumped 2 teeth..it didnt fuck up the head but i figure its time for an upgrade while i have to replace the belt anyway

Right on, keep up the work. I always love seeing a CRX getting back on the road and on it's way too looking nice. Good Shit. Well...not really on the road since you don't have a liscence...well you could have your mom or something drive you around LOL.

lmao no i will be driving it...
its wierd cuz right before the belt skipped teeth it was running soo strong..i ran my friend on a real long,striahgt,secluded back road and he has a 91 2door integra..LS with intake,and exhaust and the back half gutted..and he only pulled on me by half a car

lmao no i will be driving it...
its wierd cuz right before the belt skipped teeth it was running soo strong..i ran my friend on a real long,striahgt,secluded back road and he has a 91 2door integra..LS with intake,and exhaust and the back half gutted..and he only pulled on me by half a car
And that's why you don't have a lisence. :)

well i got the head pulled off yesterday and started cleaning up the surface..i must say..i hate the paperish gasket they used..that shit is baked on...
on anothoer note..i ordered my gasket set and timing belt..JIS engines in texas are awesome ppl..really good prices for really good parts(ive used stuff from them before..

i got a timing belt/tensioner,metal headgasket,intake manifold gaskets,exhaust manifold gasket,valve stem seals,valve cover gaskets,cam o-rings.and some other misc. stuff for $48.60 shipped

the d16z6 head is all taken apart and cleaned..now im just waiting for the gaskets to get here to assemble it all..i painted the valve cover a candy purple..and then polished the letters.ive got an oem oil cap that i painted chrome(type-r polished look) and it looks awesome..i polsihed my vtec solenoid cap thing..and put a polished breather on the VC looks awesome

Damn, I'm in the same boat. My Z6 head is all apart and I'm waiting on my gasket set.

Back