New to site: Help CRX b16a turn over wont start.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Crx16ag

:confused: hello I am currently working on my first project a 91 crx not the si
I took out my original motor d15 n put in a jdm b16a block with a vtec head pr3-2
I obtained a 89 crx si harness since it had 4 injectors instead of 2 from my original harness
I have been having terrible headaches on what could be causing my car not to turn on. :(
I turned to this site in hope of some HONDA GOD TO AID ME IN MY JOURNEY to start my new
Swap. I have fuel I checked the fuel pressure and its flowing fine checked my spark and it's good
All my sensors are plugged in from the engine I am running a chipped p28 ecu that was already running in a
Crx with a b16 before I purchased the ecu and a dizzy from dnr peformance a shop in San Jose , new dizzy was installed with new cables spark plugs and cap n rotor , coil and module were in good condition
It ran @ first with an obd0 PW0 ecu and stock pr3-2 dizzy verry bad and would cut off and not pass
3,200 Rpms , can anyone save me from this nightmare ? :(

check if your getting spark, start off simple, is the main relay working when you turn the ignition on ? is the fuel pump priming ? is your thermostat housing ground good ? headlight harness grounds good ? go from there, keep us updated

Back