New To site, Postin' the REX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My '95 5-door had 114000km when I bought it. :(

OP: Welcome to the site. Nice car too, just ditch the wheel, and you've got a clean ride. Maybe you'll look into doing a wire-tuck like Andrew, if you've got time like he does. heh.

Hey guys I just wanted to say thank you for being cool. I have visited multiple forums like Honda-Tech.com, and they are assholes. I guess they think that everyone should know everything about Honda, so they give people that are new to Honda, or that have a question, they bash on them. You guys are different. I want to thank everybody that has posted on this thread, because YOU guys understand, and you give good critisism (sp?) This is BY FAR the best Honda forum that I have found/joined. Thanks again! Now, if I could figure out how to give rep to everybody on this thread............:confused:

i think ya just did ;) we can be dicks here too but not without some provocation. you made a nice intro and successfully sideswiped the dickitude. :thumbsup:

Sorry about REX's ( sold mines not too long ago, same exact color but better looking ) DACHEAT knows how it looks...STOCK! with its original rims and interior...how about a 93 civic si hatch with 98,785 miles clean inside out, 1 owner, clean records! :) That is what i drive

To give rep, just go to the little scale at the bottom of everyone's little profile setup on this page. That's about it (love the rex, it sure beats the hell out of mine look-wise lol). I agree though, ditch the wheel.

yeah should you choose to sell this car for whatever reason let me know. I would fly up there and drive it back. just to own that car.

Back