new to site

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ah, i can handle them. but i know what you mean i had trouble with my first nissan swap too....everybody said it was pretty straight forward but when all was said and done i wound up towing it about 300 miles to my buddy so he could finish it. im gettin board with hondas so i need somethin else to spark my interest. i want a 240 so i can start driftin.

ah, i can handle them. but i know what you mean i had trouble with my first nissan swap too....everybody said it was pretty straight forward but when all was said and done i wound up towing it about 300 miles to my buddy so he could finish it. im gettin board with hondas so i need somethin else to spark my interest. i want a 240 so i can start driftin.

Get a bike or a Z :ph34r:

yea for the most part but there is this one or 2 guys thats a holes not gona say any names but you will find out soon enough lol, but im just getting into nissans also and im not to good at it yet lol,

i'm one of them :S

haha he is messing with ya,you will know the2 im talking about as soon as they read this they will flame me lol

hey , new to the site

Welcome aboard, Hhmm I think I need to stay away more often, 'm gone for a few days and come back to see we have a new lady on board, WHAT!!!!!! no leg hump smiley, I could've sworn we had one, anyways, hump, hump, hump:D

yea for the most part but there is this one or 2 guys thats a holes not gona say any names but you will find out soon enough lol, but im just getting into nissans also and im not to good at it yet lol,

Hey I know you're not talking bout me while I'm not around :D A new lady on board and only 2 pages, I'm apalled:p

every time a girl posts a new to the site thread it gets 2-20 pages long, every time a guy does it, it gets 2-3 replies. so sad, so desperate, slightly pathetic, but welcome to the site anyways.

I had a 99 SI then I bought my Kouki, now I'm just here for the company

Attachments

• nissan.jpg
    nissan.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 98
silverchild79. are you a member of club s12 ?

lol i know that but there is a guy on club s12 with the same name thought im might be you

no it's not me and that's wierd.

but my SR20DET dreams have really started to eat at me, I want to get this done and I'm starting to not care if I have to take out a sig loan to get it done...

you guys sound comical enough....i think i'll get along just fine in here......and to whoever said i should get a bike, i've been looking. i've got my eye on a buell firebolt.

yea, tell me about it. i been here for 6 years. I give shit just as much as the rest of them. Show 'em you got balls, and they'll love ya... ;)

These guys will be good if you keep 'em in line. ;) Or, to get em off your back you can just show 'em them titties. (just kidding)

Welcome to the site. ;)

haha he is messing with ya,you will know the2 im talking about as soon as they read this they will flame me lol

assuming you're talking about me.. lol.. we're good now.. hehe.. lets see some pics of this s12 w/ silvia motor

anyways.. welcome new girl..
icon_leghump.gif
(<---vote this for a new emoticon.. hehe)

Back