new to the accord could someone explain the diff with the engines?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

critchy88

i see all you guys talk bout h22's and f22's what is the thing with all these? i dont no whats what lol...first time with a japanese car so ya no:beat: lol..i dont even no what mine got or i dont no h ow to find out...if anyone got the patience lemme no bout it thanks

We have an engine code article in the reference section near the top of the forum list if you want to look through it.

The F22 and H22 are engines that are either stock with the Accord or easy to drop into one. If you pop the hood and look at the front of the block near where the engine and transmission mate together, there will be a small flat spot with some characters stamped into it- the top line is your engine code, and the second line is your engine's serial number.

We have an engine code article in the reference section near the top of the forum list if you want to look through it.

The F22 and H22 are engines that are either stock with the Accord or easy to drop into one. If you pop the hood and look at the front of the block near where the engine and transmission mate together, there will be a small flat spot with some characters stamped into it- the top line is your engine code, and the second line is your engine's serial number.

bravo :clapping:

Back