New To The Board, Wanted To Say Whats Up...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sol2nr

Names Rob Constantin, live in North Jersey and go to school in Philly. I have a 93 milano red sol w/ jdm b16a, a few engine bolt ons, some suspension mods, and a couple of astetic mods. I've been surfing the board for a while now, but never posted b/c I didn't know much. Since I'm getting a lot more knowledgable of Hondas and modding them, I just wanted to introduce myself since I'll be posting here whenever i can help out or have a question myself. I usually post on automotivetech(hondavision), darksol, honda-tech, and even bseries.net sometimes- all under the name "sol2nr". see you guys around.

-Rob

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Apr 30 2003, 01:51 PM-->
liquid00meth
@Apr 30 2003, 10:49 AM
ohh you probably recognize b... he's such a big shot round here :p

img src=flagdaypic.jpg

i was referrring to the fact that i post on the automotive tech/del sol board as well... and that he might see me and pills and sol reaver from there

actually pissedoff, i instant messaged you about a month ago to talk about your sol and stuff. i was thinking about going to the meet, just wasn't sure about if all the guys attending are all close from the board, and then its me, the new guy....

its only 2hrs from my house, so i'll prolly make it. gotta find a good summer job soon as i get back from carlisle custom nationals, so if they got me workin that day i can't go. Making money to save for my JRSC and hondata comes at a sacrifice sometimes.

someone mentioned something about there being an autoX the sunday after the meet. are people all staying overnight somewhere or the guys coming from far just going home saturday and only the local guys autoXing on sunday?

-Rob

Originally posted by sol2nr@May 1 2003, 12:49 AM
i was thinking about going to the meet, just wasn't sure about if all the guys attending are all close from the board, and then its me, the new guy....

Thats EXACTLY how i felt lol

Originally posted by sol2nr@May 1 2003, 01:49 AM
someone mentioned something about there being an autoX the sunday after the meet. are people all staying overnight somewhere or the guys coming from far just going home saturday and only the local guys autoXing on sunday?

i just checked the site and i dont see anything listed for the 18th <_< i dunno

Originally posted by xlerate93+May 1 2003, 02:33 AM-->
@May 1 2003, 12:49 AM
i was thinking about going to the meet, just wasn't sure about if all the guys attending are all close from the board, and then its me, the new guy....

Thats EXACTLY how i felt lol

a few of us know eachother
but meeting new people is pretty much what this is all about
it should be a pretty good time :)

Back