new to the forum

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg9

Just wanted to say what's up my names Russell. I'm from Winston-salem, NC. Don't have a honda right now I drive my 02 corolla as my dd. Looking for a new project right now not sure what I want to do next but look forward to meeting and talking to everyone.

Welcome and is it a Rolla s by chance? I have one and they seem to be very boostable "Not to hard to gain 100 hp + lots of torque", you should hit up turbo&auto he rolls an automatic matrix thats a prty sweet setup.

Welcome and is it a Rolla s by chance? I have one and they seem to be very boostable "Not to hard to gain 100 hp + lots of torque", you should hit up turbo&auto he rolls an automatic matrix thats a prty sweet setup.

No not a rolla s my g/f, who car was bought for didn't want a manual trans and that was all the s models came in in 03, so I was stuck getting the auto 02 model. I wanted the s but I was getting for her to drive so had to get this instead.

Back